For english/spanish speakers? - spanish wedding invitations samples
I need a suitable text for a wedding invitation spanish, if someone can me a sample, it would be great! I have a problem with writing in English, Spanish. Thank you.
For english/spanish speakers? - spanish wedding invitations samples
I need a suitable text for a wedding invitation spanish, if someone can me a sample, it would be great! I have a problem with writing in English, Spanish. Thank you.
Copyright 2009 Bubble protector plantronics. Some Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
3 comments:
Please write the English text and translate it with joy.
Well, if you placed a copy of the English version, I have translated for you ... Remember that in the next time you ask.
The formulation, it all depends on what his view of the wedding. Here's a site w / 3 examlpes. The first two are modern and semi-formal. the second is more traditional.
http://www.renaissancewritings.com/wordi ...
Post a Comment