What race am I? I need to be sure for the 2010 Census? - 2010 chicano rap
It is said that by the 2010 census Hispanic origin and race through Mexico, Mexican American, Chicano, Cuban, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Colombia go, etc.. So I need help. So my parents were born in Mexico, and received their passports and entry into the United States, they sent me was born in Houston, Texas. Does that make me Mexican or Mexican American or Chicano, or white?
5 comments:
If you were born in this country, your nationality is American. My parents were born in England, and his parents in Poland and Russia. I never called myself an American English. Race has nothing to do with the color white, black, Asian mixed, do. When given options, choose the best one you describe. And when they say that they can not answer the question you choose.
I assume you are Mexican American.
Honestly, that is simply ridiculous. As a country that does not mean that race. For example, in Argentina, where many European immigrants who have settled there and still live there. Be taken into consideration because of their white ancestors. Even in Mexico, Honduras and Peru, there are people who are of Indian descent. Since the Incas and Aztecs, to mention but a few. I think the South American Indians. If you are a white or black, then you should use this function if they are a mixture of races, as most people would be in Central and South America, where you are. I hope that helps. But in reality, should be deleted, and have white, mixed black, Asian ... and all other races as a category. I mean, it could be a mixture of Hispanic or white Hispanic, black or Hispanic. Hispanic is not a race ... they at least try to fix them.
and Mexico is not a race or Hispanic
There are Hispanic whites of European origin, Hispanics from sub-Saharan Africa, etc.
It depends on the breed of the parents are of Mexican origin
his nationality is American. Mexican-American.
Hispanic is not a race. Mexico is a nationality. Who are Mexican-American.
Frankly, I have Mexican-American, or simply guess. Nobody cares.
Post a Comment