Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good Computer Skate Game Good Songs For A Powerpoint Presentation About Growth, Change, Youth Work, Buses, Technology Or Recreation?

Good songs for a powerpoint presentation about growth, change, youth work, buses, technology or recreation? - good computer skate game

I make a powerpoint presentation / slide show to work and you need a little music funky music. It is about 5-6mins long (although it flexible) and probably played on a continuous loop. I want one or two songs to use, if possible, preferably a relatively new or well-known songs.

For the record - the presentation is an update to our service. I am an expert in youth and currently operates a passenger bus is equipped with computer games, guitar, keyboards and gaming tables, etc., come together on the bus to places where young people how to take skate parks equipped, and so on, them on board to collect and use of equipment. Also information and support for a range of youth issues such as alcohol or drugs, sexual health, mental health, Homel, Ssness job search, organize, etc. We also staff development programs on these issues with the students.
The bus to work today has been updated when I make this presentation to show to the introduction of new buses. The new buses will offer the same service, but is updated with state of the art stereo systems, 5 LCD TVs, PS3, Wii and Apple Mac computers with full Internet access.

The themes of the songs I'm looking for growth could understand, modify, or reinvent, youth, technology, entertainment and leisure, information, education buses. .. or anything else that seems appropriate! I also could go with instrumental music, then it is cowardly and progressive.

Please help, I am determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment