Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthday Sentiments For Little Boy Why Doesn't She Care Anymore?

Why doesn't she care anymore? - birthday sentiments for little boy

I have a friend at work is higher, and supported me in recent years. It has to solve the problems of the work was good for me and take care of your child, we are also committed. She always says that both love me and treat me birthday and Christmas gifts and lovely cards.
Things have changed since I wrote a letter to her and her son, who loved her. She said to me, so I do not think there is a problem. But now that always seems busy, friendly, and seems less interested in my life and do not come into contact outside of work more. There seems to be very busy at work, but I feel it because my card.

What have I done wrong? Surely we can feel that reflects the return of WHstates so often?

No comments:

Post a Comment