Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bump On Gums Puss I Have A Bump Next To My Tooth On My Gum With Puss Comeing Out Of It And Sometimes It Bleeds Too What Do I Do?

I have a bump next to my tooth on my gum with puss comeing out of it and sometimes it bleeds too what do i do? - bump on gums puss

I had a root canal treatment before 2 years and has a temp. it fills. I have never been completed. I now believe that their infection, because theres a small bump on the side of pus disappears sometimes after the outbreak and then it will again. What I do is help taking penicillin course?

5 comments:

Sheeeeee... said...

It is an error on the channel. Need to redo the root canal. This training sinuses, pus and blood is empty. Antibiotics only help temperorly disadvantages.

KieKie said...

You have an abscess, which can only get worse if you do not care. You can poison your system and make you feel bad. I know it's a pain in the butt to have to do, but never disappear if you have the tooth fixed or pulled.

wendy_da... said...

taking an antibiotic will certainly help. can rinse your mouth with a solution of hydrogen peroxide and water til you get to see the dentist.

Veritas said...

To go to the dentist and get a .. Antibiotics immediately. Ensure the infection is gone after you get your teeth fixed.

debczee said...

You need to return to the dentist. But they can antibiotics regularly but in the meantime, brush and floss, hot water and salt, and rub the waste Vegemite oral inflammation around the tooth

Post a Comment