Have a small "sore" on vagina? - genital warts photos pelvis
I noticed a small wound on the outside of the vagina (above and right) my clitoris. This is the second or third time, I noticed that in the exact same place, so I wonder what could be. Not create and is not really an open wound that oozes big nothing. No blood, pus, etc, because I realized after urination and cleaning, stung a little in this area. I looked closer, and above all, a little red in the future. I have to peroxide, and the way I realized that appeared white, and I discovered that I had done something. I have a history of HPV-positive, but my last two breasts were normal. Is this an epidemic? I saw pictures of herpes lesions and genital warts, and it does not seemeverything I saw. It feels like a court document more than anything else. Who ever heard of it or any idea what could be? I have read about herpes, etc., and the description of the injuries are more like blisters that scab red and take, and weeks to heal. The last time I realized that it only took about 4-5 days, and yet never oozing ulcer or something that has never repealed. You see red, sometimes white.
3 comments:
Sounds like herpes, you do not get on the same spot.hpoe.
First, the pain in my lip, not your vagina. You can look at WebMd.com and the type of cyst Bartholin gland and read about this situation, if your symptoms - without doubt - and follow the advice they need to worry about it.
Sounds like herpes, you do not get on the same spot.hpoe.
Post a Comment